Started in 2007 to keep a track of gay films that I watched, this blog has come much further than I had planned. There are tons of movies that I need to watch and review here. Through this blog, I want to give you genuine, my personal heart-felt review of the films that I see. These are my personal thoughts and opinions about the films and I would love to hear your thoughts on these films as well. I always reply to comments in a day or two. Please help me make my blog more popular by becoming a member, following it and by recommending it to your friends. As far as I know this is one of the very very few gay movie review blogs where reviews are not linked or copy-paste imdb summary. Enjoy and do keep writing your feedback.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Denied (Canada)

Shot almost entirely in a basement apartment with lighting coming from a few table and bed lights this film is very dark. In at least half the scenes you have a very difficult time seeing the leads faces! Compounding the downside of this film is a really bad soundtrack, with lots of thumps, knocks and barely audible dialog.

College dropouts Troy and Merrick share an apartment in a dead-end town. They appear to sleep together sometimes, but their own mental issues plus a psychotic former girlfriend sabotage their chances at a relationship. Maybe it's mostly about unrequited love but its just plain dull and annoying. There is nothing more than this that I would like to write about this film.

It was simply BAD. (0/10)

No comments: